Monday, October 3, 2011

A potential website --- EFL Classroom 2.0



I’ve never heard or known that there are a social networking service called EFL Classroom 2.0 that hosts many useful groups for teachers. When I first open the page, I’m like to enter into a knowledge resource storeroom. It’s a real on-line classroom with articles, images, music and even videos. It’s like a big blog belongs to every teachers and learners and the tools which were offered by the website are rich and full, such as clocks or timers, spinners or counters and makers. Moreover, it’s a convenient social networking group that links to Facebook, Twitter, Google and Yahoo. So if you have applied any of these above website you can sign in the EFL Classroom 2.0. There are a lot of things of this social network service for me to explore and I believe the potential of this website for teachers and learners is imponderable.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

I hope that this site serves you well and that you contribute to it also.